1. On your web browser, Type in www.irv2.com – press “enter”
2. The website HOME PAGE will load. At the very top of the blue bar, click on “getting started”.
3. The Getting Started page will load. In the blue box, click on “forum registration”.
4. The forum registration page will load. Fill in all the information needed. At the bottom, click on “submit”.
Your information will be processed (which may take a day or so to go through the system. You will be notified by irv2.com when your submission is completed. You can wander through the website, but you will not be able to reply to the posts until your submission is processed.
1. Type in www.irv2.com – press “enter”. You can also add this site to your Favorites list so it will come up automatically.
2. The website HOMEPAGE will load. On the left side of the screen, under the Irv2.com logo, click on “FORUMS”.
3. The FORUMS screen will load. This is the main screen for all the various forums On the website. You can add the web address to your favorites list or bookmark this page to by-pass steps 1 and 2 from now on.
4. Scroll down through the various forums featured in dark blue: irv2 Community, News and Support, Motorhomes, Travel Trailers and 5th Wheels, Pop Up Campers, Slide In Campers, RV Camping, The Owners Corner, RV Systems and Technologies, RV Life Styles, Co-Pilot’s Café and Regional Chapters, Campouts And Rallies. You can navigate through any of the forums you choose. The boxes below the Forums are the various topics. Click on any topic and another screen will load With the various “threads” pertaining to that topic. Select whichever thread you’d like to read and/or post on. The latest posts on a thread are featured on the right side of the screen. You can click on that post it will automatically take you to the latest post on that thread.
5. The Texas Boomers can be found under Regional Chapters, Campouts and Rallies under the South Central Section. All our threads will be titled Texas Boomers. We share this section with the Oklahoma and Louisiana Boomers.